View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #32
hbtaylor
Enthusiast
hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: iPad 3, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbwaggle View Post
The cover art showed up in the web site but not on my iPhone app - like you said, it took overnight for it to take effect.

Does anyone have any idea how to get book cover art displaying in the iPhone app (uploaded epubs)?

Thanks.
I believe that is an outstanding issue. None of my uploaded ePUBs have covers on my iPad, but all of the covers eventually show up on my Android devices and the web site.

I thought I saw something moderately official that said that was the case for iOS, but I can't find it via quick searches this morning.
hbtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote