View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 11:09 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayaknyc View Post
Why do you think so? ipfs is basically a distributed storage system....the only real challenge is in being able to find what you're looking for again, once it's been added to the IPFS system. Can you tell me more about your thoughts on why you don't think this would be a good integration? I'm not suggesting the calibre core has to support it, but perhaps a plugin?
I can't see anyone wanting to create a plugin to support IPFS. I don't think IPFS will work because Calibre works from a standard drive letter. It does not work on a file system that needs an IP address.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote