View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 03:41 PM   #4
tas03
Zealot
tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Nook Glowlight +, Nook Tab. , Nook Simple Touch, iPad Air, iPhone 6Se
That's what I did - created a folder on the SD card called Nook, then one inside that, but it ended up not needing the second folder. Also look at the directions on page 45 of the manual. Additionally, I found with some books I entered from Calibre, they did not show up and/or work until I removed the author part of the Calibre file: turn Murder - John Doe.epub to Murder.epub. For some reason some books still did not show up in the Nook program, but when I went through File Manager in the Apps and found them on the SD card, they opened up in Nook.
As for the Amazon books, you can download the Kindle App and open them through that. If you try this, let me know how it works because I went through Hades with that App and the SD card, and am still not sure how I fixed it. It may have involved not migrating Apps when I reformatted the card when asked the first time.
tas03 is offline   Reply With Quote