View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #585
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
OK, I have a beta version for you to try out. I've not touched the weight. So it's as it comes. But I have fixed the line space and renamed.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7l98ev7p9i1pn5l

If you feel you want a heavier version, please just say so and I'll make one for you to test. I'll make it about in between this version and the other version.

I have not yet done the compact version yet. I'll do that one when we figure out the weight.
I love this! Thank you very much! It's just perfect for me the way it is --no changes needed at all.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote