View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #579
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
That's very kind of you, JSWolf, thank you.
OK, I have a beta version for you to try out. I've not touched the weight. So it's as it comes. But I have fixed the line space and renamed.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7l98ev7p9i1pn5l

If you feel you want a heavier version, please just say so and I'll make one for you to test. I'll make it about in between this version and the other version.

I have not yet done the compact version yet. I'll do that one when we figure out the weight.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote