View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #572
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
A lot of sites that have ads get the ads from an ad server. The some of the ads being served can be dodgy. But that does not make the actual site a problem. For example, around Christmas, Google was saying that TrekBBS was a threat. It was because of some of the ads being served. But the site itself is fine. So don't blame Mediafire if a bad ad got served.

The ads on MediaFire are on the download page. But just because your friend click the wrong link is no reason not to use MediaFire. Besides, why not use MediaFire for hosting your modified fonts that you are allowed to give out? Then you won't have to use your Dropbox account.
I know all about Ads and what they can contain. It the fastest way to get infected on the net. I can't tell you how many infections I have cleaned up for friends and family because they didn't know how to block them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote