View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 11:38 PM   #27413
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I really enjoyed it too. Have you considered the next in the series (not directly related to the first, but set in the same world, and actually a prequel of sorts), The Boy on the Bridge?
It's on my reader but not yet started*. I'm currently reading The Great Halifax Explosion for the book club.

* Kate Atkinson's Life after Life, that I see you discussed a bit earlier, is on my reader too, and also the first of her books Behind the Scenes at the Museum. I need give up work if I'm going to keep up with everything I've been adding lately.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote