Thread: Kindle Voyage
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 02:19 PM   #12
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Sad, but probably true. The large screen on the Oasis is really nice, but I still read on my Voyage about half the time because its ergonomics are much better for me in several ways.
Same here, I love love my Voyage and returned the Oasis 2.
Could not get used to the ergonomics, the poor battery and the Amazon cover kept falling off or shifting enough to turn the Oasis on.

Currently, my backup is a Paperwhite 2 and I definitely would buy a used Voyage for backup if they are discontinued.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote