View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 05:48 PM   #73
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Dude, as mentioned, overall I prefer the Kobo software to the Nook. That doesn't mean you can't point out when they do something well.

The design of the pop-up bar at the bottom of the screen is well done.
But the way you phrased it, you mad eit sound like the Kobo cannot do anything like what the nG3 is doing. It may not b the same, but it is similar.

When I started reading this thread, I did notice that most features wanted already exist in the Kobo firmware and I said so.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote