View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:22 AM   #26578
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I didn't really notice new material. It's a little dated, but still a good read.
My understanding is that the extra material in The Forever War is from about 1995. I'm pretty sure it was already in the version I first read.

I had to look it up on wikipedia last week, so I could refresh my memory prior to heading into Forever Free, which is what I'm reading now. It seems fine, although it doesn't have the impact of FW, and doesn't so far feel like it needs to be a sequel to that book.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote