View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 01:23 AM   #5
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I have to confess that my interest flagged as I went on through the lectures. Forster held my interest when he wrote about books and authors of which I knew, but he lost me when speaking of a surprising number of writers of whom I have never even heard, much less read. While this could be my lack of knowledge of writers from the earlier 20th century, I suspect it is at least partly because they have not lasted.

Still, there was enough to enjoy for me to give it three stars on Goodreads.

Thanks for an interesting theme and selection of books, fantasyfan..
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote