View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
jago25_98
Zealot
jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: n35 p800 n30
How much would you pay for manual pdf conversion?

As we know,

converting pdfs is a pain because of many reasons. Often it involves using different programs according to how the pdf is. Sometimes it can involve a lot of work.

90% of what I want to read are pdf files - technical manuals and non fiction.

I find Kindle DX sized ereaders unwieldy, the ipad screen ok only for a hour at a time, and my Kobo Touch requires scrolling or a magnifying glass in landscape mode.

So, how much would you pay to have someone go through your pdf and convert it manually, perhaps to epub, checking it by hand and even chopping and cutting it if need be? ...this assuming they did a fantastic job with the conversion process.

Personnally I think I would pay $1-5 or 25% the value of the book.
jago25_98 is offline   Reply With Quote