View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
By the way, Illyria, remember your explanation of your likes and dislikes of the Kobo Glo and the Odyssey HD?
I shared it somewhere on this forum with someone who was asking exactly the same question.
So once again, thank you for taking the time to write that down. I'm sure more and more people will be wondering which one to buy

Edit: I found the topic.
Good idea! Now after spending some more time with both devices, I had to go back and edit a couple of details.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote