View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #338
ladyplf
ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm,pocketpc,nextbook 7
The week of 11/19/12 has long passed and still no code for the converted account. This seems like one big mess. I wonder if B&N just didn't anticipate the amount of people who would actually like their old books converted to a new account, or if they just didn't care.

Thank goodness I never bought a Nook! Ebook buyers are very loyal and it is a shame that B&N have let a chance to retain good customers slip through their fingers. Amazon isn't perfect but I find myself buying just about everything from them now. I will miss fictionwise though.
ladyplf is offline   Reply With Quote