View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Where do I make a request for an MR formatted book?

I've often found myself looking for public domain novels which gutenberg have as very badly formatted txt files but which I'd like as lrf. They haven't been available on manybooks or feedbooks. I'd like to be able to make requests to the amazing peeps who format the MR books, but there isn't a place to do this. Where should I put such a post?

At the moment I'm searching for "The Lamplighter" by Maria S Cummins, which Girliebooks has as an awful txt version. Please could some nice MR person reformat this?

BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote