View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
Question Sony software starts when 505 Connects to PC

Hi,

I know this topic has been covered in the forums but I just can't find it again. I apologize for the duplicate post.

I just got a new PC running Windows Vista and I want to disable the Sony Library from starting up each time I connect my 505 to the PC. I use Calibre to manage and load books and rarely go into the Sony bookstore. I found information here in MR to disable this with my old PC running Windows XP; I know I had to go in and edit some file but I can't remember which one and I can't find that post now. The XP computer died unexpectedly and I had to buy a new one with Vista. Can someone please give instructions for Vista?

Thanks.

Last edited by bookfanmd; 10-02-2009 at 08:25 PM.
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote