Thread: iPad Cases on the Mini
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 01:22 AM   #45
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
If you are talking about this one, be aware that it is not adjustable as far as tilt goes. I found that it held my mini too far forward in tilt when sitting on my desk. I had trouble reading the screen. Otherwise it is a decent case, but in my case (pun intended ) it just wasn't usable. i returned mine.
Oh.. I thought it would be just as usable as the one for the iPad3 which I have and love. I never take the 3 with me anywhere anymore, it just lives in the sitting room on a table, ready for work or play. I love that one, and thought the mini would behave the same
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote