View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #15
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I'm getting ready to upgrade soon and it'll likely be an SIII or the new iPhone. I never thought I'd consider an iPhone, but it's definately in the mix at this point. I've had two Android phones now (HTC Hero, then Galaxy S) and both have had less than ideal software support from their manufacturers.
If you're waiting for the iPhone, then you might as well wait for the new Nexus which should be announced not much later. With Nexus devices you are guaranteed timely updates.

Or, for those who like tinkering with their devices, there's always the CyanogenMod route.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote