View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #38
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Thanks for the suggestions.

Instead of remembering the tab, I will have a drag event automatically switch to the second tab (my experiment is using Lady F's 2-tab suggestion). I am also putting the book title into the dialog title bar.
Just so I undersand . Cover and formats on second tab?
D+D allowed me to drop a JPG into the formats section (I intended to drop as a cover, being Klutz). If I drop a Image (outside a ZIP/Rar... , will it be treated as a 'Cover'?

[QUOTE}
As for a 'small screen' tweak, this isn't something I am doing because of my screen is small (it isn't). I just don't care for large, complex dialogs. My eyes and brain get lost in the details. I also see misalignments and spacing problems, and they bother me. Also, I am sure that Kovid won't want to support two versions of such a complex dialog. I know that I don't. He will choose between various options, and that will be it.[/QUOTE]

Understand
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote