View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #54
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by shall1028 View Post
When I saw SameerH's post mentioning the onscreen keyboard, navigable by the d-pad, my immediate thought was that I hope that it is not going to be a QWERTY layout and that there is a potential to not be a slave to modelling the limitations of a physical device in software.
Since it is linux, there is no reason not use keyboard layout of preference.
However, for some reason, I hesitate to like touch screens. I assume the
decision was already made, whatever we post here.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote