View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 12:28 PM   #48
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW 1, 2, and 3, Voyage, Oasis 2, Kindle Fire, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Lynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
As someone who is considering trading in a PW4, Voyage, and a basic K8 for an Oasis, I'm watching this discussion with interest.
If it were me, I would trade everything but the Voyage, and get the Oasis. I would (and did) keep the Voyage for portability. It fits into my small purse and I can carry it with me almost everywhere. The Oasis is just a little bit too big for that. So...I read at home on the Oasis, and on the Voyage everywhere else.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote