View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:51 AM   #46
Paperbackstash
Guru
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles. See Signature for Info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beespeckled View Post
I just ordered an Oasis. I like my Kobo Aura One, have had it since 2016 when it first came out & I will continue to use the Kobo for library books. (Love the integrated Overdrive feature and with recent updates it even alerts me if the wi-fi is on that I have a book ready to download from the library)

The need to download e-books from another source, that is less complicated with a kindle has prompted this.

Luckily, I had a good amount of Amazon gift cards so was able to get the Oasis at reasonable cost. I decided on the Oasis over the PW because I'm used a bigger screen, I am used to the night feature on the KOBO and I do like simple turn buttons.

Paperbackstash, I hope we both have a good Oasis experience.
Yay, I'm not alone Looks like we both have something to look forward to. Let me know what you think when you get yours and get to play with it a bit.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote