View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 12:12 PM   #31
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura, KA1, Onyx Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
(Plus, it will cost me some more money, because I got the first books as paper books, and now I probably couldn't stand to carry the weight around, so I'll buy them as ebooks)
Just borrow the ebooks from the library. That's what I did. Didn't cost a penny. Of course, you sometimes have to wait a little while until a copy becomes available.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote