View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 11:14 PM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@davidfor: I was assuming they weren't shipping the Mini kernel/uboot anymore, but I might very well be wrong, now that you mention it .

EDIT: Yep, you're right.

Worse, FW 3.19 didn't even actually ship w/ a Mini kernel, while 4.22 does ^^.
Now I remember. There was a series of updates that didn't include the kernel for all the devices. It mainly concerned me for the N905 Touch. With that, it worked better to update to 2.6ish and then the install the 3.x firmware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote