View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 10:57 PM   #26
vikarti
Zealot
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Primary: Bookfusion + a lot of Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Are you running calibre 4.18 or later? If so, have you tried reverting to calibre 4.17 to see if the problem goes away?

If reverting makes the problem go away then I will add an option to calibre to ignore device free space reports, more-or-less what calibre 4.17 and earlier did.
I usually use 4.19
I tried to reproduce with 4.17 (connected to CC, removed several big files which took more space than available on main memory of device I'm testing with, re-added files) it appears to work without issues.
vikarti is online now   Reply With Quote