View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 10:45 PM   #33
haertig
Guru
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
WebDav is one of the services listed in Moon+ for syncing. I've never used it. I'm not even sure what it is so I can't really say anything other than that it seems to be one of the options.

Barry
Thanks! That looks like it should work. The hardest part was probably for me to find out that Moon+ even had a sync operation in the first place, and after that, finding where it was enabled in the settings.

But I found it. Sure enough, WebDAV is supported. They even give an example WebDAV url for use with OwnCloud, which is the predecessor of NextCloud (the private cloud server that I use).
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote