Thread: PRS-T3 Library Usage with Reader
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 09:15 PM   #1
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
Library Usage with Reader

I have a T1 and a T3 but have never used the library functions. In fact I have never turned on WiFi. I sideloaded all my books and even sideloaded upgrades.

Could anyone give me some instructions about how to download books to the Reader? I have looked at the Wiki and the sticky about Digital Editions and I can't tell if I can download books directly to the Reader. The T3 wasn't sold in the US so maybe I have to use the T1.

I am trying to get this set up for my grand-daughter. Any help would be appreciated.

--MH
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote