View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 07:35 AM   #20
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikarti View Post
I don't think issue with "enough books". I could reproduce this one with <20 books (as in "it works without them but it doesn't work with them"). I first encountered this issue due to VERY large (as in "200-700 Mb") PDFs.
Why not just generate large pdfs from combining a lot of random high-res images?
You can almost certainly make the problem go away by reverting to calibre 4.17 release on 23 May. The wireless device space checks were added in 4.18.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote