View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 06:53 AM   #19
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikarti View Post
I don't think issue with "enough books". I could reproduce this one with <20 books (as in "it works without them but it doesn't work with them"). I first encountered this issue due to VERY large (as in "200-700 Mb") PDFs.
Why not just generate large pdfs from combining a lot of random high-res images?
yes, that would be a better test. it is closer to the OPs environment where the issue occurred

possibly all you need is 1 big PDF, then reuse copy, paste ..to generate multiple copy_NN OF.. VERSIONS

that should look like a library !
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote