View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 05:20 AM   #18
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMrev View Post
I am having a hard time getting enough books to reproduce this issue.

Any tips to get enough GBs to add to a cloud library that my dev team can access?
I don't think issue with "enough books". I could reproduce this one with <20 books (as in "it works without them but it doesn't work with them"). I first encountered this issue due to VERY large (as in "200-700 Mb") PDFs.
Why not just generate large pdfs from combining a lot of random high-res images?
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote