View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 07:51 AM   #5
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffs View Post
So I open up a ePUB with Clibre. Add fonts, the manifest updates, etc., and paste the required css. Save and open in KP3 and everything is fine - the fonts are shown..
Kindle Previewer is running on your computer, which also contains the fonts, so it's not surprising that you see them. That doesn't mean they will be shown on my Fire tablet. And if they did, and if your choice is Comic Sans, I would return it for refund.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote