View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 03:26 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
So, I went looking for Good Omens on kobo.com yesterday. Couldn't find it. Found the script book, found the companion, found the audiobook... but not the ebook.

For the heck of it, went looking on harpercollins.ca. Same deal. No ebook.

Amazon.ca has it, but I find myself wondering if that's because the amazon.ca Kindle store is just a copy, by and large, of the amazon.com store.

I just can't figure out why a book as successful and available for so long, from a major publisher, is not available any more (I know I've seen it @ Kobo before) in Canada... not even from the publisher's own direct sale site.
Good Omens is available at Kobo in the US and the UK.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote