View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 04:24 AM   #11
svenlind
Addict
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Mini 5, Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
OK...In Marvin:

- Select settings (top left), from your library page.
- Select EPUB book settings
- scroll down to the Text selection menu and select Manage
- Select Define
- enter the desired URL scheme...you can even test it on that page.

As you mentioned, both apps need to allow it, and I can't help with the Dictionary.com app - I'm unfamiliar with it. However, you may be able to go to their website - if that's available??

Hope that helps!

edit: Also, there are some presets available at the bottom that can get you pointed in the right direction!!
I will add my 2 cents. I use a very good free dictionary wordweb
It can be reached via this command wordweb://{text}

That is get the wordweb app from appstore and enter the URL command wordweb://{text} as described by Turtle91.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote