View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 04:53 PM   #7
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
However the term 'a custom URL scheme' rings some bells...as in I'm pretty sure that is/was the track you should pursue. I will play around with Marvin and see what I can find.
Sadly this need that both the ereader and the dictionary app support the option. I *think* the share sheet is easier to support because just the dictionary app needs to provide a share extension and almost all apps support the "famous" share button.

For instance Dicty supports searching words by using share, but no using a custom url, while ABBYY provides a custom url scheme. I dunno if it has a share extension too.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote