View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #489
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Fine fine fine. I guess I am going to have to try a sample of this series. You keep mentioning it. Not sure if I want to like it the books are kind of on the expensive side for what I normally spend. And no ebook at my libraries either.
It's awesome. Why not take a trip with Apesmom for the first book?
I am on book 3 and last night well this morning actually figured out how to embed the font into AZW3 so I can now read it on my HDX! It taken me a few days to get it working but I am over the moon now I can use the Kindle Reader! I on like Chapter 5 of Reveling us.

I got sick earlier so I apologize to everyone if you missed any freebies. I ate some bad food last night I think or another bug. It's that time of the year for them. I've been in bed all day and got up about an hour ago and my head hurts from not eating. I am a mess!