View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 11:59 AM   #3
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I use Librera on my eInk Boyue LikeBook Plus. I'm very pleased with it. I use it mainly for epub books.

What I like most is that the app almost completely "disappears" from the display and just let you focus on reading the book.

Three suggestions:

I sometimes seem to double tap and advance two pages. And have to go back. Breaks the focus. Perhaps some form of delay/debounce between the first few taps in a sequence of taps?

I would like to be able to disable pinch to zoom and drag. Sometimes I move or zoom the display unintentionally. Breaks the focus to fix it.

Support for automatically grouping/browsing books based on calibre hierarchical genres/tags would have been great! As far as I know there is no eReader app that does that directly. And calibre is very popular on this forum.

https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/sub_groups.html
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote