View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 02:52 PM   #2229
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I'm glad to hear that you think it's her best. I just got my loan at the library and am looking forward to reading this in the next week!

I am currently listening to Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman which was just released. I think she's doing a great job narrating her own book. Maybe it helps that she's an established actress and also has stage experience.
I was disappointed in The Lying Game, and Mrs. Westaway was so much better. I'm a fan of Imogen Church, and her narration is excellent.

Something in the Water is on my wish list at Audible, but I'm waiting to see if my library will get it. I'll be interested to know how you like it once you're done.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote