View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 01:05 PM   #14
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I think a cover should completely cover an ebook reader, even when reading. One's roof doesn't fold back when going to bed, does it? The roof completely covers a house, if I'm not mistaken.

However, I'll await some thoughts from Jon on covers, as he's the expert, before succumbing to an emotional outburst.
You are so right. We must have the expert opinion before getting emotional.
So until you hear from Jon, keep all ereaders away from noses. We can't take any chances on a recurrence.

Now where is he? I actually miss him.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote