View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:37 AM   #20
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge71 View Post
Dictionaries do they work with the touch screen? I read in somewhere that in CR dictionaries don't work in touch screens (PB622, PB623).
EDIT:
I haven't read the post carefully enough before answering. The answer below is for the built-in reading app, not for CoolReader.

Dictionaries had a problem on the first touch-only models with old firmware, because the dictionary interface was optimized for the 5-way controller and it was difficult to navigate tiny controls.
The dictionary interface in the 4.X.Y firmware is completely reworked, so it is very touch friendly.

I have loaded my oldest dictionaries from the very old PB360 and it works. Even searching from keyboard works.

Last edited by kacir; 05-29-2013 at 03:06 PM.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote