View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #6
omega34
Enthusiast
omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
I still love my kindle keyboard, but I would be very tempted to buy a PW if the memory was increased to 4 GB. I know we can keep everything on the Cloud, but I just don't want to. I know I can back everything up, but I just don't want to. I have about 1.8 GB on my KK right now

ETA: I think I will also really miss the page turn buttons, but I suppose those are gone forever once they stop making the KK.
I'm not making fun of anybody, but I don't really understand the mentality of keeping all of your ebooks on your physical device. Is it a mental thing? I have always had a couple books on there at once and my actual library of books resides in Calibre. When I want to get a new book from my library, I just plug the PW into the USB and I have a new book in about 20 seconds. Using my method, 2 GB is fantastic and more than enough space for my needs. Do you mind explaining your (and so many other people's) reasoning for keeping everything on one device? Sorry, just curious.
omega34 is offline   Reply With Quote