View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 05:56 AM   #241
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooligan View Post
First of all thanks for the great work you did on this. Especially the different user (.htpasswd) function made my life a lot easier.
There's only one thing; I seem to have some problems with the search function in the PHP version. If I conduct a search all is well, if I conduct a second search, without logging out and in again, it only searches within the first search results. Is there a way, like in the original (kovidgoyal) version, to search from scratch?
I don't see that behavior.

Test:
1) go to the demo library http://charles.the-haleys.org/calibre/demo/
2) search for khalid. You will find one book, The Book of Khalid
3) search for Rohmer. You will find 14 books, none of which is the Book of Khalid.

I can't explain why your system is behaving the way you describe.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote