View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #10
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think we fall in to a danger zone here of over anyalizing things. I look at book reviews of books and see a full range of 1 to 5 stars on every book that is popular. Whether its popular like Harry Potter (For example Book 2 has 3/5 rating with over 1000 reviews, with nearly 50/50 split of 1 and 5 star) or unknown like myself (3.5 avg on Amazon with 29 reviews).

I think the goal is write what you enjoy writing, have it edited, and toss it to the wolves. Some will love it, some will hate it... the real problem is getting the people that will love it to know it exists.

At least that is my take on it.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote