Thread: PRS-T1 Sony PRS T1 Charger
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:10 AM   #49
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You buy cheaply made stuff like that at it will break. Maybe it will break when you need it most and don't have access to another way to charge your reader. Really, buy something of good quality.
Well, each to their own opinion. This hasn't broken in several months, and takes anything I choose to plug into it. One of the reasons I chose to use one of these is because the USB connection on the Sony cable is an unusual one, and I didn't have any other cable with the same connection, thus I didn't want to take the risk of losing it. So I keep the Sony cable safely tucked away unless I need to use it for loading books.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote