View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #18
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
I was really suggesting (obviously not very clearly) that your kid's charter school might establish a fair use policy, which would give you more latitude in what you include in the collection.
Sorry; I misunderstood. While they might do that, and might be able to use entire texts as part of class assignments, I don't think we could include them in a general-use library for the whole school.

I want to put together a collection that can be used without needing permissions or waiting for access or having to justify the specific purpose they're being used for. (And I'm beginning to figure out how complicated that is; collecting the actual ebooks is looking easier than figuring out how to sort them & what kinds to go looking for.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote