View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #26
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I think that I've tracked down what is happening.

As I've been cleaning up my database of audiobooks, I've been going back to audible to redownload some of the books. I've noticed that books where they have created new audio versions of the books with a different narrator is where the problem is. Basically, when there is a new narrator, the old version drops off and since I haven't purchased the new version, it vanishes from my library. Since I'm in the habit of downloading audiobooks as soon as I've purchased them, I don't actually lose them. They will play on my devices just fine, but I can't redownload them.
pwalker8 is online now   Reply With Quote