View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 10:34 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Wow, that's a big jump from 3.5 to 3.8 (for the Glo).
We know where 3.7.0 went, but not 3.6.0
Quote:
Thanks David for your comments, I feel more confident now of downloading it.

Edit
I'm just a tad confused, do I just download the whole zip in the usual way, or do I need to do something else because of the affiliate tag?
When Kobo roll-out the firmware, it is done in groups. One of the groups used are the affiliates. "BestBuyCa" seems to be one of the earliest affiliates that get upgrades. The affiliate you have does not have an affect if you manually upgrade the firmware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote