View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Same here, been over an hour.

Can see bookshelf, but not download any books (wants me to re-login, which it won't accept). Also, you may be able to see your cart, but it won't accept any new entries (at least, mine won't).

I hope it is fixed today, I wanted to buy a couple of books (and was out of town with no access until today, so could not do this earlier in the week).

I emailed them, but expect no reply (probably ever, they way they have been going). Even if someone had a phone number, I suspect it would be ignored until tomorrow, when the sale is over.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote