View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 05:17 PM   #45
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
No, it's not safe to assume. If I had bad service and wanted to post about it, it would be bad service and not an opinion. If it was pointed out that I was incorrect, I would ask for the topic to be changed. This is an opinion that's written like it is a fact and it does indeed need to be changed. If it's not changed, then staff is not doing their job and fixing a seriously incorrect topic that can cause others to think Kobo's customer service is that bad and thus, they won't buy. What we have here is SLANDER and not changing the topic is MR allowing slander.
Since this forum doesn't automatically go to first unread, everyone can read the first post and form their own opinion as to whether it was HORRIBLE customer service or something else entirely.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote