View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
saoir
Groupie
saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Threads too long ....

I read MobileRead from time to time but comment mostly on Teleread.

What really bugs me about MobileRead is the length of the threads before they are ended ... are they ever ended ? The first page of topics is always dominated by ancient threads.

The original post becomes outdated. The thread drifts wildly off topic. Posting to the 8th or 10th page feels like posting to the vapour .....

Can I ask the site to end threads after a reasonable time and when it starts to get stale or goes off topic ?
saoir is offline   Reply With Quote