View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #44
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
good point ! new guy, you can pay the lassie at the door. no checks or czechs please, cash only. i might accept payment in the form of a few zany carters. deluxe version.
Watch him, my Queen. I've heard that this guy can use his mind-powers to pshrynk you down to the size of a small squirrel. I wouldn't want him to short-change you.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote